Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crazy Antics in Mickey Mouse Storybook



This adorable book presents several adventures of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Pluto illustrated by the staff of Walt Disney Studios.  The well-known author, Maurice Sendak, has written a fascinating introduction.  (You can take a look at this book here:  http://moxyfoxbooks.etsy.com/   )


When I was a little girl, my dad occasionally brought black-and-white movies home for my little brother and me.  I have no idea what his source was, but they came with a big projector and huge reels.  He loved cartoons and had been asked by the Disney Studio if he would like to be part of the Disney team.  Here is what those "movies" looked like.


2 comments:

onesnevertooold said...

What a wonderful old cartoon and the memories you must have. I enjoy readin your blog and please don't stop!!

All The Best~!

MoxyFoxDesigns said...

NeverTooOld-- Thank you for words of encouragement. Knowing that you have been here is a delight.

Cheers,
Susan